The application for a Kynes Scholarship or Assistantship consists of the following information:
- The candidate’s application information.
- A supporting letter from the head coach of the sport in which the candidate participated.
- A supporting letter from someone who is familiar with the candidate’s academic abilities and accomplishments, preferably a professor.
- At least one other supporting letter from a person who is familiar with the candidate's accomplishments, character, and integrity.
- An official transcript that reports all of the candidate's grades during his/her collegiate career.
- A copy of the Graduate School admission form or other documentation certifying that the candidate has been admitted to a University of Florida graduate program.
- A copy of the candidate’s I-94 Form (if the candidate is not a U.S. citizen).
Apply for the James W. Kynes Scholarship