Skip to main content
Covid-19 and Academic Policies
- The University of Florida is working to address the needs of all students in light of the current outbreak of Covid-19. Administration, faculty, and staff have made temporary changes to various academic policies in order to address the unique circumstances facing UF students.
- Please use the side bar navigation links (or "Pages" tab above for mobile users) to review the updates of current academic policies at the University of Florida. These policies will be implemented for Spring 2020 courses only. This page will provide updates as new information is available.
- If you have questions that are not answered by the FAQs, please visit your department's and/or college's web site for additional guidance and/or contact your advisor directly.
- The College of Medicine has updated its admissions requirements in light of the current University wide policy updates. Please visit the following website for more information: https://admissions.med.ufl.edu/admission-requirements/regular-admission-requirements/
- "Prerequisite lectures and labs that have transitioned completely to online for spring and summer 2020 will be accepted to meet required courses. In addition we will accept a pass, satisfactory, or letter grade of “C” or better for any prerequisite course (or higher level substitute)."