The Office of Undergraduate Affairs
strives to create a campus that will provide a transformative and model undergraduate experience through an effective and genuine balance between liberal education and professional preparation.
University of Florida graduates will have
- a well-developed capacity for intellectual inquiry,
- demonstrated competency in a chosen discipline, and
- a strong sense of personal, social, and global responsibility.
- The mission of undergraduate education at UF is to develop in our students' intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, creative potential, cultural sensitivity and sense of purpose.
- In support of that mission, UF is committed to providing instruction of the highest quality, opportunities for research and innovation, and co-curricular programs that build students’ capacity for understanding themselves and the world, while fostering their commitment to the service of others locally, nationally and internationally.